CodeIgniter is a powerful PHP framework with a very small footprint. It was built for PHP Developers who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications.
Why use a PHP Framework? CodeIgniter provides simple solutions using an MVC framework that provides great performance, is fully documented and secure.
Originally created by Ellis Labs the source is now owned and supported by the British Columbia School of Computing and Academic Studies.
Here’s a few recent clients our PHP Developers have built solutions for using the CodeIgniter framework:
- Readers Digest
- Vocal Alchemy
- Desert Cave Hotel
- Opal Inn Hotel
- Flagstaff Consulting
- Coober Pedy Visitors Bureau
CodeIgniter is right for you if you…
- Want a PHP framework with a small footprint.
- Need broad compatibility with standard hosting accounts that run a variety of PHP versions and configurations.
- Want a framework that requires nearly zero configuration.
- Are after a framework that does not require you to use the command line.
- Want a framework that does not require you to adhere to restrictive coding rules.
- Do not want to be forced to learn a templating language.
- Need clear, thorough documentation.
We can provide you with hourly rates, daily rates or fixed quotes both new and existing CodeIgniter projects. We can provide one-off or ongoing assistance, depending on your needs. Our offices are based in Melbourne, Australia but we have clients all over the globe.